torsdag 28 maj 2009

Been a long time..

Greetings people!
Sorry we've been maaaad slow on updates but lotta thinga a gwon and so little time to do it all in.
But let me tell you this: The Mysticman album is INSANE! so make sure you dont sleep on it when it drops. And dont forget where you heard it first! 
Danjah is currently shootin a new street video for the Masse(The Salazar Brothers) produced track called "It's Only Love". Be sure to check in the next few weeks and we'll keep you posted on more.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite artist at the time: Mr Tarrus Riley with his cut on the Changes riddim.. MAD CHUNE!
Ohyeah, I still haven't figured out how to put up videos from youtube so if you know, please tell me..

Remember that the one who spends his time building walls in life is bound to end up trapped in a box while the one who builds bridges is free to cross any gap layed on his path..
Bless Up!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar