söndag 28 mars 2010

Our Sisters in the struggle...

Jamaican dancing is crazy. It is demented.
You´ll probably never see me trying to keep up with the latest trends in that particular area, no sire Bob. So if you were expecting me to post a video where I´m jumping from a table, expertly placing my crotchical area smack bang in a female ditto, thrusting violently, or perhaps flinging around poor helpless girls like bottles in that Tom Cruise-movie where he plays a bartender, you will be sorely disappointed. I have enough problems standing straight, not stepping on some sinister badman sneaker-toe and to avoid whipping somebody in their face with my locks.

Luckily I know a few girls that can do all that and more, and get away with it: the lovely Enough Dancers. They have their own blog, much nicer than this one actually. Go over there and check it out, but be on your best behaviour.



Choppa, Dancing prentice.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar