söndag 26 april 2009

Mohammed Ali Video Shoot!

Sorry I haven't updated the blog for sum days, been crazy busy in the studio coming home around 5 every morning. Today we met up with swedish hiphops finest: Mohammed Ali for their video shoot (Directed By Oliver Henriquez for Concrete Steppa Pictures) feat Concrete Steppa artist Danjah(yes, THAT Danjah). Real mad track and the video gon be off the hook fi real! Be sure to watch out for Concerete Steppa cameos with both me(RoodNood), Nino and offcourse mr: "make your single a hit" Danjah. And a few parts even shot in the Concrete Steppa Studio.
We got a nice interview with Mohammed Ali and hopefully I'll figure out how to but videos on this thing any day now so that I can put it up.
Tomorrow I got a recording session with Pato Pooh in the DDP Studio, gon try to get a nice interview thing with him aswell.
So stay tuned people! Big thing gwan come!

Concrete Steppa - It's a Universal Thing!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar