måndag 27 april 2009

Keon Mixtape Session and more..






Today I was in the Deh Din Pojk studio and helped out my man Pato Pooh with his upcoming EP. Don't sleep on it people! Pato is a real down to earth cat with a crazy talent for music. Thank you for all the love man!
Anyways, a few days ago we had a reeeeaaaaal nice jam with Concrete Steppa DJ's Keon and Choppa so I figured I'll upload some picutures.
Hopefully I will get some more pictures both from todays session with Pato and the Mohammed Ali videoshoot we did yesterday. Right now I'm gon try and get some sleep cause I have too many things going on tomorrow.
Be easy people!

Oh yeah, Danjah is now added as an writer for the Concrete Steppa Blog so be sure to check in every day for the latest updates.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar